Well, because August is here already (and I haven’t write anything lol) I might as well post the highlights of my JULY.
- I had my last holiday (for this year) in Alberta. We went to Edmonton, Calgary and Brooks to visit a friend.
- I left my dog, Luna, for the first time under the care of my ‘friend’/co-worker. And even though I was away and was supposed to ask how’s my dog doing — I wasn’t able to. LOL.
- I got to drive around the city (and for the first time a
very rudedriver flashed me her middle finger) and a driver honked his horn at me lol. It was fun driving in the city and highway, but REALLY scary.
- For the first time, I suspended someone (at work) and he’s actually my friend. I really felt guilty afterwards but if that’s the only way to discipline them, why not? Actually, some of them were wondering why I haven’t fired him yet, uh, I am not in any position to fire someone. UNLESS they showed something worth firing for.
- Yunho and Jaejoong exchanged message/praises/support at each other. (OMG YUNJAE FEELS)
- I had bought a Harry Potter book. It’s actually PAGE TO SCREEN: The Complete Filmmaking Journey by BOB MCCABE — and enjoyed reading it lol. A little bit disappointed by the lack of interviews/insights of Alan Rickman but I guess, there will always be the internet for me to look it up 😀
- Done reading the first book of THE SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS by LEMONY SNICKET.
- Too bad I can’t continue reading PHANTOM by Susan Kay 🙁 It’s too much for me. More like I can’t find the perfect time and mood to read the book -_-
- Watched HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2 and almost cried because Stoick died and the alpha of the dragons died (the good alpha BTW) (oh the feels!)
And yes, I guess that’s what I can blog/write right now. I’ll try to update this blog more often (though I can’t promise myself that it’ll happen lol) I can’t even update my own fic anymore 🙁 What a writer’s block I’ve got there. It’s been 3 months since the last update of 100 days -_- I feel bad for the readers 🙁 More like I always procrastinate. I NEED TO CHANGE!!
– end of entry –